Stone Mystery Box

From Harry's Wiki

Stone Mystery Boxes contain one random type of Stone. They allow players to bypass some of the work required to earn Stones, which is typically a more complex or time-consuming process.


Stone Mystery Boxes can be bought from the Miner for 35,000 Coins at Mining Level 9 and above.


Stone Mystery Boxes have an 80% chance to contain Moon Stones, a 15% chance to contain Blood Stones and a 5% chance to contain Earth Stones.